Event safety rules
Below we present the general safety rules related to COVID-19, which will apply during your event. Detailed regulations will be prepared for each event separately and adapted to a specific event and the current guidelines of the Chief Sanitary Inspector.
- Information on safety rules posted at the meeting point.
- Prepared hygienic protection plan.
- Marking of spaces and communication routes.
- Strict access control to the meeting space and communication routes.
- Meetings and activities in small groups.
- Compliance with the rules of social distance (1.5 m distance).
- Disinfectants available on an ongoing basis at the meeting point.
- The meeting place is properly prepared and disinfected.
- Avoiding crowded places such as hotel lobbies and crowded passages.
- Participants and leaders in protective masks (if necessary).
- Means of transport disinfected and drivers wearing protective masks.
- Disinfection of external equipment used during the event.
- Regular disinfection of the facility space.
- Distribution of drinks and food (catering) in accordance with GIS guidelines.